This Exclusive Baby Boy Gift Set includes:
- Double-layer Baby Boy Blanket
- Baby Boy Bodysuit Long sleeves
- Baby Boy Bodysuit Short sleeves
- Baby Boy Footie Pants
- Exclusive Babytom's Gift Wrapping Packaging.
Why do we say that our garments are Premium Quality?
Because of the quality of the materials, we used to make them and the GOTS certification of our clothes. The super-soft 100 % GOTS Certified Organic Pima cotton fabric, which, besides the soft touch, is chemical-free and eco-friendly. We give the eco-white color to our fabric, using an oxygen-based whitening process (No chlorine bleaching), which degrade quickly in rivers or ground. It is not harmful to your baby while respecting the environment.
We focus on caring for the baby and his or her super sensitive skin, the planet's health, and people involved in the production process of the clothes. Our premium quality clothes help to reduce the carbon footprint to preserve our planet's limited resources.
Our selective Gift box has a beige satin ribbon to close it with a bow. Tissue paper matching colors with the box's style. An elegant sealed with our logo sticker, and a "Thank you card" to let you know how much we appreciate your choice.
This gift box designed is to give to your gift this touch of unique design, high-quality terminations, and sustainable value. They are 100% recyclable, made with 100% Kraft paper, no lamination.
We design our clothes, having in mind to include as many features as possible, that can make dressing more straightforward.
DOUBLE LAYER BLANKETS:
- Sleep under a super soft 100% organic Peruvian Pima cotton blanket, is an experience for which your baby will be thankful. We designed it with two layers of Pima cotton, to include an extra layer of cozy warmth. It will promote longer restful sleep for your baby, that every mom and dad will appreciate.
BODYSUIT SHORT AND LONG SLEEVES:
- Our short sleeves' bodysuit has snaps-buttons that allow closing the garment over the crotch. The purpose of the opening at the crotch is to facilitate access to the infant's diaper.
- Our Bodysuits have "Envelope neck." The envelope neck is an ideal spot to put your fingers in, to stretch the neck, without deforming the garments, so it doesn't touch the babies' faces. When trying to take the clothes off, it is useful to pull the onesie downwards, sliding it off the babies' shoulders and down over Baby's legs rather than over their heads. It also helps you put them on clothes hangers.
- Babies are notorious for kicking their socks off. We designed our pants with footie included, so you don't have to worry about keeping the socks on or their feet warm.
- Elastic waist for easy pulls on and pull off.
All our clothes have several attributes your baby and you will love:
- We make them using a super soft natural fiber, Pima cotton.
- They are hypoallergenic, which makes them perfect for babies and their super sensitive skin, avoiding rash and irritation.
- As babies, especially newborn babies, cannot regulate body temperature. Our cotton blankets are a good piece of cloth to have handy during the summer and winter. Because of their breathability, it helps regulate the temperature and keep your baby cool on a hot night and warn on a cold one.
- Our blankets are GOTS certified, which means that they meet the highest quality standards in the world.
- They are 100% organic, chemical-free, and sustainable, taking good care of the health of your baby and the health of the planet at the same time.
The Pima cotton holds up well to repeated washing. It can be passed down to siblings and still maintain their appeal during the years.
With the minimalist design of our blankets, they will never be out of style.